Thursday 11th November 2010, 8.00pm
The Fairways Hotel, Dundalk
‘Making the Best Use of Technology in your Business’
Graham O'Rourke, morsolutions
Members Free, Non Members/Guests €15
Skype, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, GoogleDocs, Podcasts, YouTube, OpenSource software.....there are so many ways to integrate technology into your business but how do you do it and which do you choose ? Our speaker, Graham O'Rourke, is highly experienced in the internet, software and telecoms industries and will advise on how best to utilise the technology that is available to businesses so that you get the best from it and reduce your costs in the process.
Graham O'Rourke is managing director of morsolutions, the largest web agency in the north east. We have been in business for 10 years providing professional website design, cutting edge technology, the very latest web development and application development for the internet and mobile devices, web standards and compliance.
We are here to advise and deliver websites that give our clients the competitive edge. Our clients choose us for:-
- award winning websites that are impacting, innovative and search engine friendly
- hands-on project management that gives them the peace of mind of knowing all aspects of their e-business strategy are being taken care of
- our expertise in web application development and software engineering
- e-marketing plans that compliment their company branding, enhance their market presence, or carve out a new niche in the market
- our renowned customer service; we forge long-term business relationships with our clients which benefit both us and them.
All this from one agency. Contact us today for a free consultation or advice on 041 9801000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR PLACE ONLINE NOW!
To book your place for this event please use the form below. If you are a member of Network Louth, then choose the Member option. If you are not a member, then choose the Non Member option and you will then be brought to the secure payment screen.